25 SEO Mistakes That Can Cost You Dearly [Infographic]
We are all aware of the fact that SEO is a great tactic to improve your brand’s visibility on search engine result pages. It helps you to optimize your website for users and search engines. Plus, it can be of great help when it comes to improving the organic traffic growth of your website.
However, one cannot overlook the fact that SEO is an evolving marketing technique consisting of numerous on-page and off-page factors. These factors keep changing as and when a new Google update or algorithm comes out and as such, chances are that you might be making some of these common SEO mistakes that could have a negative impact on your site’s overall ranking.
What are the common SEO mistakes?
1. Non-mobile-friendly website design.
2. Poor website speed and download time.
3. Lack of proper Keyword research.
4. Multiple broken links and 404 errors.
5. Not setting up 301 redirects.
6. Lack of engaging and informative content.
7. Unoptimized Images with no ALT tags.
8. Too many low-authority outbound links.
9. Irrelevant Interlinking across blog posts.
10. Inconsistent content promotion.
11. Lack of social profiles for the website.
12. Unclear Call to Action.
13. Content created is not focussed on benefits.
These SEO mistakes and others mentioned in the following infographic, if not rectified, can hurt your site’s traffic and ranking, in the long run.
The infographic below highlights the 25+ common SEO mistakes that you need to avoid at all cost. In addition, it also provides you with helpful tips and resources on how to fix these mistakes in a hassle-free manner.
A well-optimized site is a key to a successful online business and thus, check out the infographic below and fix these SEO mistakes right away in order to make your site user & search engine friendly and to improve its overall performance & functionality.
25+ Common SEO Mistakes That Are Killing Your Website[Infographic] by the team at bluehostcouponcodes.in
March 31, 2018
March 26, 2018